Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Living on a Prayer

Come Thursday I will need...

Prayers.

Good wishes.

Good thoughts.

Voodoo.

Curses.

Good Karma.

Anything that will save my ass from Hell Boy

Remember him?

Sleepover with "Hell Boy" did not go well a couple weeks ago. I mean it was BAAAAADDDD.

I was stupid. I wasn't thinking. I just wanted to give Crazy someone to play with.

Now, after numerous promises to myself that I would give it another year before I had that kid here, I was asked to babysit. More like devilsit. Whatever. Same thing.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

You must have lost your mind;) Maybe since its been awhile he's not so bad....or we can hope!

Me said...

Good luck! Sounds like you're gonna need it!!!

ALRO said...

Remember what i said!!!
Garlic, Parmesian Cheese, Raddishes and coffee...
A good fart game and a super-soaker...

Deflate him!

I Am Boymom said...

I had one of those in my life once, a kid in my oldest son's Kinder class. Was he shocked and amazed when on his second visit the rules changed. Oh, sorry Buddy, I don't feed kids who talk back to me. Feel free to come eat when you can be sweet. Oh, how sad. Buddy doesn't realize that we don't hit people in our house to get what we want. Now he gets to vacuum the floor, cause that's the consequence when someone hits in this house...lots of chores. Buddy is so lucky that he gets to learn how to follow the rules in our house! Oh hey Buddy, I'm not the kind of person who argues with little kids. Feel free to find something better to do with your time. Oh, bummer. I thought I explained the arguing thing. I guess you weren't understanding. Kids who argue and hassle me owe me hassle time...you can stand in the corner for 10 minutes or pick up the playroom. Your choice, buddy! Buddy! You are so lucky to have so many opportunities to learn our house rules!!

I know it can get pretty bad, especially when it's someone else's kid...hang in there, give us an update when it's over!!

Nature Girl said...

I'm late...so how'd it go?
Stacie