Friday, August 03, 2007

ClusterF*ck

Wow, today my brain feels like one big clusterf*ck. Not to much better then yesterday. My kids are being their usual whining, screaming, bratty selves so that's no different. I guess you could say I just feel "blah". Like I am doing a ton of crap, but nothing is getting done. Plus, Crazy and Girly went over to the neighbor's house to play and Crazy got bit by their little girl. I usually don't leave the kids with them because I know how their little girl is. She's very aggressive. She's the same age as Crazy, but boy is this girl mean. She's been known to hit, punch, kick, and squeeze the baby till he cries. She's never bitten before, so this kind of got to me. Anyways, I spoke with the mom after I had Girly bring him home. She (the mom) told me they had been bickering, Crazy pushed her so she turned and bit him. I know my kids aren't perfect, shit, they are annoying little terds, but I know Crazy, and he would actually run away screaming before he'd push or hit another kid. He's just whiny like that. But then when Girly came home to get her phone and told me about what happened, the mom told her it wasn't right for her to go telling on them, and that she ruined the fun for the kids. THAT, pissed me off. So I called her up, told her Girly didn't come home to tell on them, and that I didn't want Crazy playing with the little girl if she was going to bite. She left a lovely blue mouth print on his arm. Luckily, she didn't draw blood. But the mom didn't apologize, just kept insisting that Crazy pushed her first, and that she didn't think it was that big of a deal. Well Lady, it is! It is a big deal that 1. You are responsible for my kid when he is with you and you didn't even bother to tell me what had happened. I had to hear it from my kids. And 2, these are my kids. I will decide what is a big deal. So anyways, yes, it's been lovely. We've known these neighbors since we moved in here, and have never had any problems. They are nice people. They just can't/wont control their kids.

Here's the lovely mark he had on his arm. And there he is giving me those puppydog eyes. He was so upset that he had to come home. But he did quickly point out that she had also smacked him in the eye too. That's why I took that second picture. He insisted I should get a picture of that too! lol




I sat Baby Boy in the corner for the first time today. He actually sat there. He's been pestering his brother and turning the TV off every few seconds just to get a rise out of him. So after having to go and turn the TV back on several times I told him no, swatted his hand, and stuck him in the corner. Oh boy, he didn't like that. He screamed and screamed. Then he just sat there. Kind of spaced out. lol. I think all that crying/screaming tuckered him out. So after a min or 2 I told him to come to me. He crawled over, laid his head on me, then gave me a kiss. He hasn't touched the TV since!! lol My Baby Boy's already getting punished, geesh!

Ok, I was tagged by Stacie to do a MeMe. So here goes.....

5 Things in my refrigerator:

1. Milk
2. Soy Milk
3. Cheese
4. Spinach
5. Cantaloupe


5 Things in my car:

1. Mr. Beaver
2. 2 Ladybug air fresheners
3. A rosary Hubs brought home for me from Guatemala
4. Lemon/Lime Tot from Sonic
5. 2 car seats


5 Things in my purse or backpack:

1. Lip gloss
2. 2 checkbooks
3. My ladybug wallet with my cards in it
4. A pad
5. Multiple receipts


5 Things in my closet:

1. Boxes full of junk because we are moving
2. More boxes
3. Totes full of junk because we are moving
4. Coats
5. Christmas totes


5 Things in the world I want to see before I die:

1. Italy
2. Scotland
3. Paris
4. My Grandchildren (copied from Stacie)
5. My children graduate, go to college and get married


5 People to Tag:

1. Sissy
2. Hubs
3. Al
4. KimmyK
5. Ben

6 comments:

Liza said...

I'd be so pissed too! My cat just sneezed on me. Thought you should be aware. Anyway, after the story of how the mother acted it's no wonder why her daughter acts the way she does! I hate it when people don't take responsibility!

Nature Girl said...

Oh man..that biting thing! Kids are so hard to stop from that..my oldest boy was a biter. It was horrible! thankfully the only other kid he ever bit was his brother...LOL
Spinach..mmmm I could totally go for a spinach salad right now.
And soymilk! Boy I wish I could find that in quart size..I'm the only one that drinks it and a half gallon is WAY too much for me..I only use it on cereal..
Stacie

kimmyk said...

I'd be really mad too. Abbie bit her brother once and broke the skin-she got wicked soap for that one and never did it again. [WICKED SOAP IS LIQUID DISH DETERGENT]

Thanks for the tag. I'll get right on it!

for a different kind of girl said...

Sorry you had such an issue with the neighbor. I agree with your sis, she didn't want to step up. Calling your kid a tattler took it to an entirely other low. So not classy.

Yeah for moving, eh?!

Ben said...

5 minutes for fighting. One more infraction, game misconducts and hefty fines handed down by the NHL Commissioner himself. :)

Cheers

ALRO said...

Jesus...
Well .. if anything will cheer you up.. it's my SECOND podcast.. i dedicated a song to yoU! :)...