Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Ok, I just have to say...

Yes, I have cooked marshmellows over my gas stove, and yes, they are yummy!! lol Gas stove smores are the best! lol Well, not better then campfire smores, but better then no smores!

Making Kahlua pork tonight for dinner tonight. Whole Hawaiian theme going on. Been cooking it since last night, so should be good and done by this evening. I figure with the islands being under attack by hurricanes and earthquakes, I would pay homage to them. But of course, I can't dig a hole and roast a pig in it, but I can do the easy route and buy liquid smoke. I'll eat the damn pig, but hell if it doesn't look gross as shit coming out of that pit. The whole pig head and stuff being in tact really grosses me out! Should be yummy!

Holy crap. At the moment, I must go and tend to the kids. Lets just say Crazy just got a mouthfull of liquid soap. I will fill you in later!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmm Liquid Soap :)

Just because it says "Watermelon Scent Kids Love" doesn't mean it'll taste like it.

ALRO said...

Mmmm.. Kahlua Pork... I wouldn't mind that recipe..

And Podcast Episode 3 is up...

Nature Girl said...

me too me too...recipe please? That sounds FAB!

kimmyk said...

You're so passive agressive Choppzs ya crack me up.

"The whole pig head and stuff being in tact really grosses me out! Should be yummy!"

Gah.

I don't do pork. I just can't seem to get it down.

Me said...

When I had marshmellows left over from camping that's how I'd do them all the time! It's not as good as the fire, but it's still just as yummy...especially w/ the chocolate and graham crackers!

Yummy....pork. That sounds awesome! Hope it turns out good and hope Crazy's soap was just as yum :)

Ben said...

Damn, that does sound like good food right there.

for a different kind of girl said...

Sounds delish...the pork part. Definitely not the liquid soap! My kids would actually view eating the pork as a punishment for something, though!