Thursday, August 30, 2007

I apologize

I feel as if I am one of those poor chickens that get their heads chopped off, yet continue to run around and slam into trees and shit. Although not much has changed on the house front, it seems as if stuff is constantly running through my head. When should we do this?, how should we do that?, how much is this going to cost?, when should we pick up this and that? It seems as if it's a never ending project. Which I am sure it will be. So that is why I have not been on much lately. To much thinking is making my brain hurt. Then with that, I cannot focus! So I am reading, well occasionally, just not commenting!

We are waiting for the loan docs to be drawn up, and then we will get the keys. So we are figuring next week, after the holidays. I was hoping to have the keys this weekend, but people are just retarded!

4 comments:

kimmyk said...

Well, then you can use this weekend to put your thoughts to paper and get them in order, yeah?

It'll all work out you'll see. How exciting!!!

for a different kind of girl said...

It is the people who always muck it up, isn't it! Ha! Take a deep breath and enjoy the weekend. So much fun stuff ahead!

Liza said...

Congrats on the house! There is something fun about taking something, putting hard work into it, and making it yours. Good luck with the move and fixing up!!

Thanks for the comment too on my blog. I'm glad someone understands how I'm feeling! I'm sure a lot of women understand, but it's nice to hear it from other people :)

Nature Girl said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you...It'll all work out soon.
Stacie