Monday, August 27, 2007

Finally

Final walk through is finally scheduled for Thursday on the new house! We are getting so excited now.

Hubs let me buy a few things this weekend. I got to get all the new bathroom accessories we will be needing at the new house. The whole inside is pretty much getting an overhaul. We are going to need paint, blinds, locks, lights, and anything else we can think of to get the house in the shape we want it. Most of the old stuff is pretty outdated, and I wonder what the heck these people were thinking when they decorated. lol.

Will be busy, busy pretty soon! I can't wait to get in there and make it ours!

11 comments:

Melissa said...

That's awesome. So happy for you. Can't wait to see pictures of all you the stuff you do to the house.

kimmyk said...

how exciting!
i can't wait to see before and after pictures!
congratulations to you all!

ALRO said...

I bought a battery for my car...
does that count as uber-cool?
Ok ok.. i also bought a pedal-switch for my new guitar amp...

That's cool right?

Jamie said...

Yea!!!! So excited for you guys!!! Can't wait to see pics!

for a different kind of girl said...

That's great news! Lots of fun stuff on the horizon! If you get the urge to practice painting and are ever, by chance, in the midwest, drop by!

Lisa said...

Good luck with the walk-through!

Sorry my comments have been MIA lately. We're slowly getting settled into our new place. Once things calm down around here, I'll be back to my regular comments!

Ben said...

Very cool, enjoy the new abode you guys. That's an exciting time.

Nature Girl said...

I am so excited for you! That's AWSOME! It's so fun to make a new place your own. Be sure to take lots of before and after pix..
Stacie

eyes_only4him said...

well, i cant wait to see pics of this new pad of yours;)

Amie said...

Sounds like you will be busy, don't forget before and after pics! Our neighbors redid their entire house, and forgot to take before pics!

ALRO said...

hey.. i'm choosing a new tattoo.. need yer help...
Come for a visit won't you?!