Thursday, August 02, 2007

Not in the Mood

OK, it is day 2 of watching Hell Boy.

You remember him don't you? The seven year old that throws frozen pizza all over my floor, tries to hit me, and talks back. Yeah that's him. I babysat him yesterday, and am babysitting today. Believe it or not, yesterday wasn't that bad. But that was because I restricted him and Crazy to the living room where I could keep an eye on them. After Hell Boy kicked Crazy out of his own room and had him in tears, I decided that was it. But other then that, it went OK (Except for me about losing it because he would not get out of my face. If I was on the phone, he was right there, if I was eating, he was right there. And I mean RIGHTUPINMYFACE. Yeah, that close). Now today, well, I guess we'll see. Wish me luck, and if you don't hear from me soon, just assume I am on the run after I do something to the wretched child.

6 comments:

ALRO said...

Oh i have ways of dealing with those kind ... cuz it's always me versus the kid -- and i never let a kid beat me ...

If the kid has a habit of getting RIGHT IN MY FACE .. I smile .. go to the kitchen, get a handful of Parmesian Cheese, some onion and a raddish or two... choke all that down, then drink a cup of coffee...

Once that stews in your belly for a bit - you dare him to do it again, and when he is inches to your face, burp in his!! then.. HOLD HIM.. HOLD HIM FACE AND DON'T LET HIM ESCAPE, AND BURP AGAIN.. UNTIL HE GAGS!!

Then laugh like a maniacle evil witch and point, "I GOT YOU YOU LITTLE FUCKER!! Next time - it'll be 10 times worse!"

Then - if he kicks your kid... you get a 9volt batter and make him lick it... and again, laugh like a evil sorceress ... Add pepper to his milk.. Honey to his Kraft Dinner ... and me personally, I'm not above a "Fart Game under the blanket" ... I'd have him whipped into shape in less than an hour..

When the kid sees it's pointless to fight with you - they throw their hands up in defeat..

Don't say I never help! !:)

ALRO said...

OH... during nap time... Super-Soaker!!!

Oh ya! That deflates a child's morale in two squirts... Suuuuure the kid doesn't sleep.. suuure potentially you'd have to put up with a pout-pants.. but it's FUNNY! and he'll be so deflated that he'll sit in front of a tv too tired to fight..

ALRO said...

Did I mention.. I LOVE KIDS!!

Nature Girl said...

Oh YIKES! I'm so thankful those days are over for me. I rarely babysit anymore, and when I do, it's usually babies that are too little to be any trouble. LOL
Good luck!

for a different kind of girl said...

Now that it is officially well past the day, I hope you survived!

Ben said...

Now that kid deserves to be kicked out of the NHL. :)

Cheers