Friday, May 11, 2007

Bullets or Stars...Whatever

* Today was Baby Boy's 15 month shots. Ouch to say the least!

* Crazy is doing very good on the pot, but has this thing where if I don't go in there with him, he just pees in his pants.

* Baby Boy has taken to beating up Crazy.

* Crazy whines and cries all the time because Baby Boy is "hurting my bwain!" (translation, he is hitting him in the head. Usually with a hard object such as his plastic bat, or a remote!)

* Sunday is Mother's Day. Nothing special planned except for spending the weekend with my lovely/crazy offspring and husband.

* Girly is having lots of "friend" problems at school. Girls seem allot more vicious now days then when I was a little girl!! One little girl called her "white trash".

* These said "friend" problems are causing allot of grade problems and we are stumped on how to deal with them!

* Those said problems are also causing her to be the biggest, little witch. She is being snotty, defiant, lying and being extremely mean to her brothers. This is easily solved with a quick, swift kick in the ass. I don't tolerate snottiness or lying!! I can tolerate the eye rolling (I am the queen), but when you lie to my face, you WILL regret it. Daddy also despises liars, so she gets it double time!

* I have come to the realization that playing dead only works for animals and not for Me. I have tried several times to play dead so my kids will leave me alone and it just doesn't seem to work. I even lie there motionless, with my eyes closed and have even went a step further and held my breath. DOES NOT WORK. Only makes me lightheaded. Plus they must think it's more fun to crawl and jump all over dead people because I become their trampoline as soon as I try this.

* I LOVE Starbucks White Chocolate Mochas. I haven't gone a day this week without getting one! lol

* I hate dusting, yet this week I dusted the house from top to bottom.

* I also vacuumed out 2 inch thick layers of sand from my windows (yes sand, not dust! lol)

* Did I mention I despise dusting?? Ok, well I do!!

* Hubs went away for a couple days for work this week. Made me wonder how the hell I did it when he was gone for months on end in the Corps!

* Baby Boy is finally attempting to get on his feet and walk. It's about damn time! lol


* We need diapers and wipes. So off to Walmart I have to go. I hate that store!

* Holy Crap...Crazy just found my beloved Ladybug lighter! I have been looking for this since last weekend! I love ladybugs and even have one tattooed on my hand. So this lighter is my life!! lol Gosh that makes me sound like a real, boring, looser without a life except for her ladybug lighter. Hmmm, scratch all that.

* Oh and Happy Mother's Day to all you Mommas and Mommas to be out there! Have a Great Weekend!

* Oh also....

GO WINGS, IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!! LOL

13 comments:

Me said...

Where's that little girl that's picking on my Girly....I'll kick her ass!!! And, yes, it does seem to be way worse than it ever was. What's up with calling her "white trash"? That's seems a little unnecessary.

Oh no, not the ladybut lighter! Whatever would you do w/o it?? LOL. (that's for you making fun of my monkey).

Have a good Momma's Day with that crazy offspring of yours. Remember the apple doesn't fall far from the tree :D

kimmyk said...

i remember potty training being the biggest pain. a lot of blogs i read these days give their kids M&M's for going etc...I'm not sure that's a good idea since I think that would make little ones want to eat candy all the time, but if i'm being honest-if someone said they'd give me an M&M for peeing you better believe I'd be going. YA KNOW???!!!??!

How old is your little girl? Little girls can be horrible at times. Best friend to worst enemy in a week. Thankfully school will be out soon enough and maybe she won't have to deal with it anymore and she can relax and you too. Kids are brutal.

Jamie said...

Hey my 3rd child (boy) beats up middle child (boy) all the time!!! Finally little middle man is starting to fight back!!!

Gosh, that stinks about Girly getting picked on so horribly...and to be called such a name at such a young age. It makes me so mad the way that people out there are raising...I mean NOT raising their kids. Like Kimmy said, at least school will be out soon.

You know, you probably could handle his deployments because back then you had only a little girl- now you've added 2 BOYS!!! Totally different!!!

Happy Mother's Day!

Linda said...

Yay for Baby Boy getting up on his feet to attempt walking!! It won't be long now!!

Ughh...sorry about your girly girl and all those troubles. I shudder to think of all that and I have TWO girls...aahhh.

Have a wonderful Mother's Day!!

kimmyk said...

Just wanted to stop by and wish you a HAPPY MOMMA'S DAY!!! I hope you enjoy your day with your family!

Jewl said...

I am so not looking forward to have Em being picked on... It happened to me once as a kid and my mother picked the child up by the neck and threatened her life! LOL
I hate Wally World, won't go unless I am need of something bad in a major way.
You know what is going to happen when the boy starts moving, you will never get to sit again!! Don't wish that! LOL
I hate doing the bathrooms the most... you come here and do those and I will do the dusting at your house!! :)

ALRO said...

I remember being picked on in grade school. My father told me to do one of three things...
When someone insulted me - to laugh like i was a nutcase, and while doing it - stare at them like i was gonna go insane on them... it makes them uncomfortable - but has a side-effect of people being afraid that you are actually going insane.

The other thing ... agree with them, and then tell them that you'll be them in to a pulp until they are just like me!

Or... Don't care and get over it..

My solution was a bit of one, and a bit of the three. People stopped bugging me when they started pushing me around, and I started laughing at them, slapping myself in the face - and saying you'll end up like me, you'll end up like me.. you'll end up like me.. while running in a circle... then suddenly stopping and walking away while giving my torturers the finger....

IT worked...

GO SENS GO!

ALRO said...

Reading that back, I'm suddenly struck with a realization that, maybe that's why i have no friends!!


HAHAHA J/K .. i have at least one......

ALRO said...

uh... Somewhere!

Ben said...

I am definitely with you on the dusting front and happy belated Mothers Day.

Nature Girl said...

Wow Heather...how have we not run into each other before? we read a LOT of the same blogs..LOL

I remember the potty training days...YIKES...now it's the drivers training days for me. LOL

I hope you had a Happy Mother's Day, and I hope your little girl get's things settled at school soon. Kids are so mean.
Stacie

ALRO said...

BTW --- When wanting to play dead... use Beet-juice over your face and throat and gurgle...

It looks real...

*RUNS AWAY FROM CHILD-SERVICES*

ALRO said...

..GOSENSGOGOSENSGOSENSGO
...***********************
... **********************
....*********************
.....********************
........***************
............. ********
...........************
...........************
.......... ************
.........***************
.........***************
.........***************
.......*****************
.......*****************
.****************************
.****************************
.****************************
.****************************
.****************************
.****************************
.****************************
.****************************
.****************************
.****************************
.****************************
.****************************
.****************************
.****************************
.****************************
.****************************
.****************************
GOSENSGOGOSENSGOGOSENSGO