Friday, May 18, 2007

First Attempt

I tried, nobody can say I didn't! I went to go to my first Weight Watchers meeting tonight. I get there only to find out it had been cancelled. Bastards. I guess I will try again next week.

Looking for a house still. Getting really frustrated. Seems every time we pass up on a house because it's to expensive, we find out someone got it for a really good, dirt cheap price. What the hell? Is it because we are white? I don't mean to be prejudice or anything, but come on, we are mostly surrounded by Mexicans in this area of California, and it seems we are always beat out by someone who is Mexican. We seem to be the minority in this part. It's really starting to piss me off! I am sick of renting, I am sick of our piece of shit landlord, and I am sick of putting money into his pocket every month. Not to mention the asshole just raised our rent by a 100 bucks! It's always something isn't it?

1 comment:

kimmyk said...

How long are you there?
Keep your chin up, something will find you you'll see. Some things are worth waiting for....

As far as WW goes? Congrats on making the effort. Maybe try again?