Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I Believe I can FLY...

That's right ladies and gents...I believe I can fly because my boys, the Detroit Red Wings won game 3 against those stinky ol Anaheim Ducks! 5 whopping ones to a big fat 0!!! I love my Wings, and do believe if I had the chance, I would kiss every single one of them (even the ones with the missing teeth, bruised faces, fat lips, and just the overall ugly ones!)

GO WINGS!


Besides for that exciting news, not a damn thing happening over here in To Hot Shit Hole. Crazy Boy has pushed me to the edge. His constant whining and talking just doesn't stop. I think to myself everyday how the hell can I shut him up? He's one of those annoying children that will walk right in front of you while you are talking to someone and just yap, yap, yap. I HATE that! So what is my solution for that you ask?? I push him on his ass till he's out of my way. I refuse to respond to him when he does that. He's slowly getting the clue. Hopefully I don't knock something loose in there in the process! lol

I think I am going to start Weight Watchers. I have heard nothing but good things about it, and I am so sick of being disgusted with myself. Ever since I was a kid, I have had a bad self image. I was picked on allot even when I wasn't chubby, and it has taken it's toll on me as an adult. I am so afraid that the way I see myself will start to affect the way my daughter feels about herself. I try my hardest to avoid any and all subjects of weight and crap around her. But I totally believe she picks up on it. So anyways, I believe I am going to start Friday. I guess we'll see how that goes. I REALLY want to be one of those people though, that can go back home and say look at me, and not be afraid to go out in public for fear of old classmates and shit seeing me. That would just be wonderful! Wish me luck guys (and gals lol)!!!

5 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

I want to join weight watchers too. I did it online last summer and lost about 15 pounds..

My SIL lost over 120 pounds on WW..

I say go for it...

kimmyk said...

When I use to live in Bowling Green we'd go watch The Storm play and every blue moon we'd catch a glimpse of some Red Wings players in the crowd...I love me some hockey players. Missing teeth and all.

I can totally sympathize with you about how you feel about your weight. I rode that rollercoaster for too many years. I wish ya good luck with WW. You can do it. Especially with spring/summer around the corner...it'll be great to be outside. But you're in Cali...hmmm? Maybe late night walks after everyone has settled down for the night?? Good luck to ya Choppzs!

Nature Girl said...

Boy can I relate to that! Good luck..WW is great...I've done it off and on for awhile and it's by far the easiest to stick with..but then, I'm a veggie holic so there ya go..
Stacie

Me said...

I've heard nothing but good things about WW too, so I say go for it. You can do it. Just as you're getting all nice and thin, I'll be getting all pudgy :)

Baby Girl is being the same way as Crazy. Talk about driving me insane! I just wanna strangle her....lol. Too bad she wasn't coming w/ me to Vegas so they could just drive each other crazy instead of us eh???

Love ya!

Linda said...

Good Luck with WW. You know that I love it!! If you need any advice, motivation or anything, you know where to find me!

As far as crazy...I'm right there with you too. Alyssa and the whining is going to make me go insane. But she's also started to really irritate Morgan which sends Morgan into a screaming frenzy which is also not nice on my ears or my head. Oye, the joys, right?!?