Thursday, May 17, 2007

It's game 4 tonight. I am keeping my fingers crossed!

In other news...

Nadda!

Well I guess it is great that the baby slept through the night, but holy shit, he's 16 months, don't ya think he should have been doing that a LONG time ago?? Umm...I do! The other kids started around 6 months, but this one...he's my stinker.

But since he decided to sleep through the night, the other one didn't. Crazy woke up twice in search of his damn nuk. The second time he comes into our room, wakes me up and says "Momma, I can't sweep!" My response. "Crazy, go to bed!" "But Momma, I can't SWEEEEP!" "I don't care! Go to bed!" to which he finally did!

I woke up this morning only to find Crazy hiding behind my couch with a mouth full of dum dum suckers. The little shit climbed up on the counter, and got my jar of lollipops. He must have ate 3 or 4 before I caught him because there were wrappers everywhere, and a couple sticks. What he did with the others, I haven't a clue. I am sure I will find them stuck to something sooner or later.

6 comments:

Liza said...

haha, crazy Crazy! now you'll have to find a new higher up hiding place!!

yay wings :)

btw - it's Liza but stupid google won't let me change it so that it says my first name instead of my last name which is really annoying.

Nature Girl said...

oh that's too funny! My kid did that once..got into a bag of chocolate chips I caught him behind the couch with them. He was covered head to toe in chocolate and his face too, and looked at me with those big brown eyes and said "NO Mama, I didn't!" I took a picture. Good days those were..
Stacie

Nature Girl said...

forgot to ask..may I add you? I know you had it by invite only so didn't want to do it without asking first..
Stacie

Spikey1 said...

We are lucky in the sleep department... so far so good!

I agree... GO SENS GO!

Unknown said...

LOL about the Dum Dums behind the couch...that's funny...'cause it's not my kid.

Christie E. Little said...

OMG! Dum Dums...your poor little sugar highed child! LOL. cracking up.
The NHL season is soooooo damn long! Bring football back already!
xoxo
C