Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Ok Ok

Alrighty, so I am one of those annoying people that can't make up her damn mind! I switched to invited readers this morning, thinking it would make it a little harder for people to find me. Well, it ended up being one big pain in the butt, and I would have to get all ya'll's emails and send you invites. Not that I don't love you all, but shit, I am way to lazy to go and email every damn one of ya's!! lol So once again, I am open to all readers, and I hope you continue to stop on by! Thanks!

~Choppzs

1 comment:

kimmyk said...

Ya know, I was over at Nocturnal's earlier today and I saw that you were by invite only and then I noticed like where I didn't get an invite and then I thought "maybe it's in the mail" and it wasn't. And then I got one of those "she don't love me anymore faces" and well, let's just say that face is gone now.

Glad to have you back in my life. I missed you.