Thursday, May 03, 2007

Hide and Seek

I hope everyone finds my new addy ok. I have been having some problems with people getting ahold of my blog that I really don't like reading it.

*Hmmpphhh, clearing my throat and pointing at Hubs*

I don't have any problem with complete strangers reading my shit, or even some family members, but when I got people from Hub's work getting on here and reading my stuff, I just am not comfortable with that crap! Who knows what kind of high school bullshit they may start at work. It's pitiful when you can't even expect a bunch of 30 yr. old plus men to act like adults.

Am I just being paranoid, or does anyone else think it's rational not to want your spouses co-workers reading your blog??

9 comments:

ALRO said...

I found ya !! :)

Jamie said...

Thanks for continuing to let me read;) I wouldn't want my hubby's coworkers reading my blog either.

Chris said...

haha i got a new home page!! im just kidding i'll put it in my favorites.
google is a wonderfull search engine!

Me said...

I don't blame ya...look how many times I changed mine too, except mine was cuz of MY co-workers.

Marisa said...

Are you done moving? LOL

My hubby barely reads my blog, let alone the people he works with. I am not even sure that any of my family even knows about it (except for my siblings).

kimmyk said...

I don't want my coworkers or Honey's coworkers reading any of my shit.

Let's hope they don't read any of the blogs you read or else the jig will be up again.

But thanks for keeping me in the loop.

Fantastagirl said...

Heck I don't even want my own family to read my blog....

Ben said...

You can create a private blog via blogger now, food for thought.

Cheers

Linda said...

I'm glad I found you. I was wondering where you had gone.

I understand. My husband reads my blog and I'm OK with that, but I wouldn't want any of my other friends or family to read it, so I can completely understand where you are coming from.