Sunday, May 20, 2007

Warre's Otima

Wow, wine hangovers suck!

Drank only 3 glasses of good port last night and I am not feeling very happy this morning.

Felt fine when I woke up. Ate breakfast, starting cleaning.

Then it hit me.

Of course I have made numerous trips to the latrine, and it wasn't to throw up!

Immodium is calling me.

It's been to long since I have drank. Lets just say Baby Boy didn't get the boobies last night.

He got them today though, lets see how this plays out into tonight.

Will he be a little tipsy??? lol

3 comments:

kimmyk said...

Ew sorry you're sick.

I haven't had a wine hangover in a very long time...and there's a reason for that. Ya know? Ugh. Nasty.

Lisa said...

Hope you're feeling better!

Wine hangovers suck so bad! I went to a lot of winefests when we lived in Germany... I don't really remember much from the fests, but I remember everything from the next day (ugh!!)

Nature Girl said...

UGH..I had a wine hangover a couple of weeks ago, it was so awful I've sworn off drinking forever!
(that'll last about another week I'm sure!)
Hope you're feeling better soon!
Stacie