Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Jinx

I will not mention in this post anything related to my men in Red. This is because I have noticed a pattern. When I mention the men in Red in a post before the game, they seem to lose. When I wait to trash talk, they usually win! So there, that's all I have to say about that.

Onto other news.....

*silence*

*wracking brain for any news*

*tapping fingers on desk*

*nothing...shit*

Ok well, that's all I have to say.

Wait..Wait..Wait...

Ahh yes, I forgot to mention we got a new water heater yesterday. Big news huh?? Yah, I thought so. But yes..we did and I don't know why we did. Sir Raise our Rent has decided that he needed it updated. Well that's all fine and good. But I hope he doesn't think that that justifies raising our rent by a 100 bucks.

It's a pattern you see. Whenever Sir Raise our Rent has something done to the house it never fails that we hear some smack talk from the business with whom he hired to do the job. For instance, when he had the roof replaced, the men insisted that he would not stop calling them and they wondered if he does that to us. When he had the tree out front chopped down, he showed up when the men arrived and called them lazy. Needless to say, dirty looks and price raising was in the works. When these poor plumbers come out just to do their jobs, he calls them Stupid. And that was because they got the address wrong and thought they were suppose to go to his house and not his renters house. No big deal really, but I guess they got quite a few phone calls with Sir Raise our Rent ranting in his barely audible Asian accent.

So what do I do with these people whom come only to do their jobs but get nothing but slack from Sir Raise our Rent?? I offer them anything their hearts desire. Food? Water? My first born child?? I firmly believe that even though Sir Raise our Rent is a complete jackass, I will get on the goodside of every small business owner in the area. It's just like when TMO would come and move our stuff. Do you think I ever talked smack? Do you think I ever sat over their shoulders and knit picked about how they were packing?? Hell NO!! I offered food, water and treated them like they were gods. That's the trick. You be nice and offering, they be SUPER DUPER nice to your belongings. And if you are really nice, they will even double and triple wrap your priceless objects that can't be replaced.

I also believe in Karma. Someday, Sir Raise our Rent will be bit in the ass for how he treats these poor men that he hires, and also how he treats his tenants. I firmly believe that!

1 comment:

Nature Girl said...

You said it girlie! Anyone packing my house is treated like gold. Food, water, soda...heck, sometimes even beer! I have yet to have a major casualty with a move...

This guy I have now though...Oh boy! He's nice enough, but he's making me crazy. LOL
Stacie